Virtual community platforms for shared thinking
Unlike conventional discussion forums, blogs and wiki’s... Knowledge Exchanges are self organizing and self moderating, which enables “canonical, living knowledge bases."
- Structured, multi-topic discussion threads
- Self-organizing knowledgebase and tag cloud
- Self-refining collaborative editing and content ranking
- Self-policing behavioral content protection system
- Alerting, messaging, feeds, digests, etc.
- Social media integration; advanced analytics
Knowledge Exchanges are a flexible, scalable community platform that will adopt to a wide range of distributed knowledge sharing and problem solving modalities:
- Pulse Taking: Prepopulate question and solicit feedback from group
- Expert Exchange: Have domain expert post several key insights and concepts – encourage group discussion and Q/A
- Vote and Rank: Prepopulate a number of alternative courses of action (several posts in a thread) – ask group to vote the items up or down and comment
- Problem Solving: A group member asks a question and the experts and group help with answers
- Practice Formalization: Gather diverse viewpoints and feedback on practice guidelines during key inflection points in the guideline development lifecycle ( multi-usage scenarios)
- Canonical knowledgebase: Build a central, “living” repository of knowledge, links, quotes, references, opinions, consensus/disenssus patterns, multimedia,
Please contact us to discuss Knowledge Exchange solutions for your customer base, content base, internal team or operational process: firstname.lastname@example.org